F/S....Gen 2 Intake Manifol...T-Body to IMRC's

J

OCCUPY LoD :)
1997 Mark Viii intake manifold....upper/lower/throttle body/injectors/IMRCS/TPS/IACV/and stuff, lol.

$150 + shipping?

Pics to come, even though I think we all know what an intake manifold with a bunch of junk attached looks like. :)

Naw man, this isn't an upgrade or anything. The Gen 1 intakes flow better anyways. :)

4-11-08012.jpg

4-11-08013.jpg

4-11-08014.jpg

4-11-08015.jpg

sweet thanks for the info! if i were to get a performance manifold for a 4.6L cobra is there any way to tell if it would fit?

You can install the 99 cobra intake if you really want to, but honestly its not worth the money unless you're pushing out some power. I was made it into the 13's with the stock intake, but if you want the looks than thats a different story. Do an advanced search on here for a Cobra Intake, you'll find endless posts.

Are the runner valves stuck? They look pretty dirty. Would it be worth replacing my stuck runner valves with those? The car runs fine with the stuck ones.

Joe....no they are not stuck, the secondary ports on the IMRC's always look cruddy.

jesse mike shultz needs imrc's for his 98 yesterday, get ahold of him i told him you had some, you always send people my way so i sent him your way, one hand washes the other right :)

glad you guys got in touch. now mikey can get back on the dyno and spray fuel all over!!
hey mike, maybe aric broke it, blame it on him lol see if he gets all nervous hahaha.

Lol! Talked to my dad today and it looks like they'll be shipped out Tuesday.

Intake and Injectors still for sale.

$120 shipped.

Back