Congratulations Serg

BlackIceLSC

Registered
way to go Serge!

I was at the track last night, and as Tommy marched his way through the JACKPOT field, 3 lanes over in the Sport Street (4 cyl/6-cyl) class, Serge was marching HIS was through the field driving his girlfriend's 06 VW.

46callaway's runner-up spot was well deserved after a great night at the races. I hated to see you lose in the finals, but going that many rounds is something to be very proud of.

Nice job Serge...I hope you appreciate what it is like to go rounds at the track in a class that has a new winner almost every week.

BTW...that Buick you took out in the quarter finals...he's won that class more than any other racer.

this, from the Infineon raceway website:

Winner: Peter Bens (Sebastopol) 00 Subaru WRX .018 RT 13.962 (13.91) 96.05
Runner-up: Serge Pak (San Rafael) 06 VW foul -.012 RT 16.529 (16.75) 84.15

that would have been a great race had your light been on the green side, but a -.012 redlight is as close to perfect, as a .012 light...

IMHO losing in the final round "aint so bad".

If you are gonna "take a stab at the tree" and possibily "go red" the FINAL ROUND IS the round to do it in.

You did great serge.. WELL DONE SIR!!

Keep up the great work and KEEP RACING.

I need something to distract me from my "current situation" and "YOU GOING SOME ROUNDS" Definately HELPED!
Thanks for brightning up my day bro~

Thanks guys... before the final round the car was basically getting hot lapped and getting heat soaked, so I raised the dial in from 16.56 to a 16.75. I knew I had to cut a very good light to be able to win against the guy in the WRX and I red lighted. I broke out anyway, and that was the quickest and fastest run in the 06 Jetta yet. I was surprised the runner up trophy was as big as it is lol. The car is bone stock except the Dynomax Bullet I put on it and removed exhaust resonator. It has a 6 speed auto with tiptronic which I just keep in "sport drive" and launch off idle. I don't go for "best et" in this car, just try to be as consistent as possible. On another note, congrats to Craig and Tom Johnson for winning Jackpot 3 times in a row. That Camaro is scary consistent for how fast it is.

:D You're racing a German car, lol! Wait....I drive a Honda now, haha, wanna race?

:D You're racing a German car, lol! Wait....I drive a Honda now, haha, wanna race?

heads up or bracket haha? I'll race you with the Jetta in a bracket race and heads up in my 98 LSC =P... when are you going to post pics of the S2000?

I'll bracket race ya, or a street race. :)

No point posting pics...its all stock except some mufflers. I guess I could give you guys a tour though.....maybe tomorrow.

Back