I am going to get married in a year!

Bill Eynon III

Registered
Well after the Michigan meet I kind of lost touch with the boards for good reason. I started to talk with my ex girlfriend again a few days after I returned home. We have been talking and have taken 2 trips together since August, and things could not be better. I truly have found the person that I am to spend the rest of my life with. I have even convinced her and possibly her son Matt to accompany me to Carlisle in 2008. Her name is Katie and I could not be happier. We are planning to get married next October 11th here in Youngstown. I just wanted to share my joy with all my friends on LOD. Here is a pic of us taken at our small engagement celebration Saturday evening and a photo of the engagement ring.

1797566850_0500bfd979_b.jpg

1791790817_5a841c56a2_o.jpg

OY I think I'm going to cry... our little William is now a man.

CONGRATULATIONS BILL... again. This time make it stick.

Wait, I just noticed you said she's coming to Carlisle... I do hope she has a good sense of humor!

Congradulations Bill!

I'm looking forward to seeing both of you at Carlisle next year.

Yes we will both be at Carlisle 2008. We will probably camp, but will be having fun with the LOD Crew. She has a great sense of humor, especially to be with me she needs one. On a more serious note, I can't wait to show her what great people are in the LOD Club. I just wish that I had started to talk to her again about 2 months sooner so that she would have gone with me to the Michigan meet, but God had other plans. We are already busy securing a reception hall, a wedding dress, the church, etc... What alot of stuff that needs done in the next 344 days. Thank you all for the well wishes. I know that this is going to last forever as we are so happy together and are so very much alike in so many ways. We also both do not believe in divorce so that is a plus in my book. Well I will post more info as the happy day approaches, but I certainly look forward to seeing you all at Carlisle.

congrats bill. me and my wife have been together for 11 years, married for 3, and i'm only 30, we were just kids when we got together, and still going strong, enjoy your lives together, people shoot down marriage all the time, but i couldnt be happier, i have no complaints about marriage at all.

Cool !
Congradulations Bill........ Good Luck. Sometimes it's difficult to find the other half !! Nice to meet you at the Michigan meet !!

Back