Mark 8 Muscle at Carlisle

Legend1

Vendor
Hello again..I just wanted to let everyone know we will be attending the 2011 All Ford Nationals at Carlisle with our 6 speed LSC. We at Mark 8 Muscle look forward to meeting everyone and just enjoying our Mark VIII's.

John

That's great, John! I look forward to seeing you there.

heh. Mike hasn't.

but that's assuming I still have some of the "Bourbon Barrel Porter" left.

I made a mistake when I bottled the most recent batch, an IPA. I forgot to add the priming sugar. (big mistake) if it ever carbonates at all, it will do so veerryy sslloowwllyy.. maybe it'll be ready by showtime. (fingers crossed)

Shouldn't we get together with John for our "goodie bags" or even our location? I bet having 20+ Marks around a booth would sell some stuff!

Carlisle tends to put the vendors a row or two behind where we usually sit. perhaps "back to back" could be arranged though? Leo knows the ins and outs of this thing.

Many of the vendors have room to park a couple cars around their tents though..

Display Tent

Display Tent

Is it a club tent or a vendors tent. I would be willing to help with the fees on the spot if we could park our car there which would help with our products. If someone would like to contact me at john@legendmustangs.com or even better give me a call at (770)722-2587 and we can talk. Thanks everyone!
John

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A306 Safari/6531.22.7)

There you go, Driller.

Back