1996 Mark VIII F/S

U S Marine

Registered
This 1996 Mark VIII has 132K miles and is Pearlescent White with Tan leather interior. Interior is in very good condition with wear on the drivers seat back side bolster. No tears or anything like that. Paint is in excellent condition with some door dings, no chips, only a few small dents. Actually, you don’t notice them unless you look for them. All body tags are there which represents that it has not been in an accident or re-painted.
Engine runs strong and does not burn any oil. I use Motorcraft oil every 5000 miles as directed. Does not leak or spot the driveway from anywhere. I recently changed plugs & filters. I try to change my air filter every time I change the oil. Transmission shifts nice and firm.
I rebuilt the suspension at 119K miles. I installed new front control arms, sway bar end links, polyurethane bushings, a Motorcraft rack & pinion, Power Slot cross drilled rotors with Hawk pads, coil-over conversion with Bilstein shocks in the rear, HUGE Addco1-3/8 rear sway bar, Polyurethane bushings in IRS, Ford Motorsports 4.10 gears in a 99 Cobra trac-loc pumpkin, Metal Matrix driveshaft, Walbro 210LPH fuel pump, Adjustable fuel pressure regulator, SCT Tuner programmed by Dennis Reinhart, BRAND new V-Rated tires and some other items I’m not remembering at this point in time.

It needs a driver side view mirror. They are LCD and the liquid leaked out. I’ve seen them for $75 on e-bay, painted. The headlights are not yellowed, but they are not very bright even though they have Hyper Whites installed. Would suggest new ones. (E-Bay)

I would be interested in a trade for a fox body mustang at equal value or slightly more and I'll pay the difference. Bottom line is that this is a very clean, well-maintained and slightly modified car that is reliable and has a lot of life left. I’ll bet you won’t find one anywhere in this condition, with these desirable modifications for this price.

Wanting to post pics but not seeing how to do it. PM for pics.

Try here: http://atlanta.craigslist.org/cto/1039057876.html

$4200 OBO

Last edited:
Adding more items forgotten. Recently installed new O2 sensors and a new radiator. Also,
when the 4:10's were installed I installed a SpeedCal box from Dallas Mustangs it is installed under the center console. The front strut bars(?) that adjust caster have the poly bushings also. What I would like to do is offer the car and any/all parts that I have from it or for it, including the ones listed currently, for the asking price. Other than the parts listed, I have a new pair of rear sway bar mount brackets, poly transmission crossmember bushings, the engine beauty covers (Mint) some Motorcraft (new) heater hoses + whatever else I find. The car alone is worth what I'm asking (my biased opinion) but I am motivated to sell ALL my stuff. I love the Mark VIII's, but I have my eye on a couple of other cars currently.

Thanks,
Tony

Motivated seller. Shoot me some offers. It's not a bargain basement car, so please don't go that far. I'm open to offers.

Thanks,
Tony

Back