New Mark VIII Bumper from Temple Performance

• Yes

Votes: 29 61.7%
  • No

Votes: 18 38.3%

• Total voters

Legend1

Vendor
I finally got our new Extreme 8 Mark VIII bumper cover finished and painted. It is based on a Ford bumper cover with fog lamps and a super aggressive front that the Mark has lacked. Let me know what everyone thinks.

John

Attachments

• New Front-2.jpg
    New Front-2.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 0
  • New Front-4.jpg
    New Front-4.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 0
New Mark VIII Bumper from Temple Performance

I finally got our new Extreme 8 Mark VIII bumper cover finished and painted. It is based on a Ford bumper cover with fog lamps and a super aggressive front that the Mark has lacked. Let me know what everyone thinks.

John

Attachments

• New Front-2.jpg
    New Front-2.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 0
  • New Front-4.jpg
    New Front-4.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 0
I'll tell you what I think when you tell me how much. :D

Those are definitely 03/04 Cobra Fog Lights.

This might be the solution to my cooling problems, John! :) Honestly, my car is all about the understated sleeper look, but I will make the change if this bumper opens up to allow more air to the radiator. Could you please post more close up pictures of the opening when you have a chance? Thanks!

$$?

I would have preferred something just a little more subtle, like the 94-98 Cobra.

Cobra_Englishtown.jpg

Pricing

Pricing

I would like to keep the pricing at $350.00 each for mass production cost. The pricing breakdown is listed below for a group buy based quantity.

- 40 bumpers at $300.00
- 30 bumpers at $350.00
- 20 bumpers at $525.00

My bumper was a hand made one-off and if we do mass production we will have new tooling made.
Without new tooling hand made covers would just be too expensive and run in the range of $850.00

If anyone has any questions I can be reached at john@legendmustangs.com or (770)722-2587

Pricing

Pricing

I would like to keep the pricing at $350.00 each for mass production cost. The pricing breakdown is listed below for a group buy based quantity.

- 40 bumpers at $300.00
- 30 bumpers at $350.00
- 20 bumpers at $525.00

My bumper was a hand made one-off and if we do mass production we will have new tooling made.
Without new tooling hand made covers would just be too expensive and run in the range of $850.00

If anyone has any questions I can be reached at john@legendmustangs.com or (770)722-2587

hahah Dont jump the 1st gen camp JP. That does look badass and i like it too. I NEED one for the intercooler. If you guys make one for the 1st gen crowd, im in if it can be had for less than paying a body man to graft one on for me custom.

I already got one SVT front bumper cover in the shed i got a while back for this exact project. Well have to cut down middle, streach and fill a little, then smooth over to match the Mark 8.
But for a bolt on, well now were talking. Cool

More Pics

More Pics

I have attached more pics...

Attachments

• 032.jpg
    032.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 033.jpg
    033.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 034.jpg