New Mark VIII Bumper from Temple Performance

New Mark VIII Bumper from Temple Performance

• Yes

Votes: 29 61.7%
  • No

Votes: 18 38.3%

• Total voters
Lol...first picture in the above post reminds me of the talking Chevron cars. :D

Are these Poly or Fiberglass??

$$?

I would have preferred something just a little more subtle, like the 94-98 Cobra.

Cobra_Englishtown.jpg

Says the man showing a picture of a Cobra with pillar gauges and a HUGE tach. :)

I'm definitely interested in the $300-$350 range.

Where does the license plate mount? Recessed inside the center opening I assume?

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A306 Safari/6531.22.7)

Lol exactly.

Number Interested

Number Interested

I wanted to gauge interest in the group purchase and if anyone who is interested would email me or just post on this site I can get a count to see if we have enough to do the tooling or if they will all be hand made at a higher cost. john@legendmustangs.com

I was the sole dissenting vote to start because I don't have a Gen2. :eek:

To the critics of the opening size or style, you only need to look at the Terminator Cobras for the same style. I don't recall many knocking the Cobra front end.

I voted no only because I want nothing to do with swapping them out but they look nice

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A306 Safari/6531.22.7)

Mike P said:
I voted no only because I want nothing to do with swapping them out but they look nice

It's like 10 bolts you sissy. If you can install your chip (which you just did (or did you pay your friend) lol) then you can do this bumper.

No poll on mobile...will vote later. :)

Lol...first picture in the above post reminds me of the talking Chevron cars. :D

Are these Poly or Fiberglass??

I was going to say it looks like something from the Cars cartoon.
But with that said.
I think there is a gold mine here.
If you start making those bumper covers for other cars with that goofy smile in the bumper cover, they would sell like MAD.
Smiles
Evil Grins
Gaping mouths with teeth
etc

pretty cool stuff though, good work

The look has to grow on me a bit, there's still something about it. I am glad though that someone is offering a body part for the Mark.

I see the question about front plate fitment still hasn't been answered...Will it take a front plate bracket for those of us who live in the states that require it?

Back