New Mark VIII Bumper from Temple Performance

New Mark VIII Bumper from Temple Performance

• Yes

Votes: 29 61.7%
  • No

Votes: 18 38.3%

• Total voters
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A306 Safari/6531.22.7)

I wouldn't dare put the entire bracket on there. I would just mount the plate somewhere near the bottom.

Let me ask this.....does the bumper price INCLUDE the 03/04 Cobra Fog Lights and Brackets??!!

Last edited:
i voted no simply cause I don't think the lower opening flows good with the Mark VIII's lines. It looks out of place. If it was styled more like the older cobra, I would be sending paypal payment on the spot.

Also, in my area, a front plate is required. I got pulled over 2 weeks ago for not having a front plate.

It is different. What about filling that middle section with something? Like either extra driving lites or some black mesh.

License plate mount and lights

License plate mount and lights

I just wanted to answer a few questions...first you would figure out how to mount the license plate yourself.
As far as the parts included on the bumper it will include the modified fog light bezels and bumper cover. Fog lights, screws and wiring will be purchased seperately. Fog lamps are bolted directly to the bumper cover so no brackets are required.

John

it only looks "odd" to us because we aren't used to it. But if the Gen 2 came with that bumper from the factory, you'd love it.

Form FOLLOWS function.

Like Mike said, it may be a solution to some folk's cooling and lighting needs.

I for one think it is an outstanding job, and it looks like it belongs....maybe some of us who aren't used to the "new" look might think it takes some getting used to...but hell, there are people to this day who see Gen 2's and think they are 2011 production cars.

awesome job.
I hope people really reward you for your efforts. this is a very small community of one-model car owners.

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A306 Safari/6531.22.7)

Who's this BlackIce character? :wave: Hi Craig!!

I think this design is outstanding. Aggresive, functional, and much easier to adapt accessories than the stock version. Now help out the gen 1's please!!

I voted yes. I'm with Craig (blackice) and think it looks different but functionability would be awesome.

John, does the bumper come with the fog light bezels (buckets)?

Last edited:
i just wanted to answer a few questions...first you would figure out how to mount the license plate yourself.
as far as the parts included on the bumper it will include the modified fog light bezels and bumper cover. Fog lights, screws and wiring will be purchased seperately. Fog lamps are bolted directly to the bumper cover so no brackets are required.

John

wirelessly posted (mozilla/5.0 (iphone; u; cpu iphone os 4_0_1 like mac os x; en-us) applewebkit/532.9 (khtml, like gecko) version/4.0.5 mobile/8a306 safari/6531.22.7)

i voted yes. I'm with craig (blackice) and think it looks different but functionability would be awesome.

john, does the bumper come with the fog light bezels (buckets)?

rif

soooo the real question is when is someone diving into the Gen 1's. gotta buddy on the northside toying with the idea but its a long way off, Gen 1 i'd buy two of those bad boys, just saying. looks good either way just wrong year for me, new to site and just noticed John your from Fayetteville also, thats where im at, where abouts is Temple Performance would love to come by and check it out, just saw the 6 speed conversion kit very tasty looking.

Last edited:
I caught the additional pics in your vendor forum, do you have any close ups of the fog light area?

Thanks! :D

Update

Update

I just wanted to let everyone know we are in the process of building a second part for molding to allow us to produce them in quantity. This will make them cost effective to produce and I will let you know once I have a final cost quote.

John

I just wanted to let everyone know we are in the process of building a second part for molding to allow us to produce them in quantity. This will make them cost effective to produce and I will let you know once I have a final cost quote.

John

Is this the car we will see at Carlisle? :D

Do you accept cash? :D

Back