New Mark VIII Bumper from Temple Performance

• Yes

Votes: 29 61.7%
  • No

Votes: 18 38.3%

• Total voters
Carlisle Car

Carlisle Car

Yes..this will be the car I am bringing to Carlisle for the show and I do take cash!
This is the company test mule with the 6 speed transmission, Cobra Intake, Full length frame connectors, White Face Gauges, Racing Style steering wheel, and if all goes well we plan to debut our new custom seats. They will feature full bolsters and be sculptured to hold the driver in place while being the most comfortable seats to drive in.

John Temple
www.templeperformancecars.com

Gen 1 Cover

Gen 1 Cover

Hello everyone...I have a customer who is sending us a Gen 1 bumper cover and 03 Cobra cover to evaluate doing the Terminator conversion. I would like to know if someone could photo shop my conversion to the Gen 1 so we can get a look on proportions to save me the drawing time. Thanks!

John Temple

Gen 1 / 03 Bumper

Gen 1 / 03 Bumper

No we have not tackled that project yet as we just this week finished the second prototype and it goes into the molding shop the first of the week. It has been a slow process but we are getting there.

John

Ya John....you've been so quite lately! Did we all scare you away at Carlisle?

looks great!!! I would like to see a gen 1 with 96-98 cobra version also. you have done a very nice job on the gen 2 03-04 cobra type!!! (looks stock if you did'nt know) sorry to say a lot of folks on this site have the mentality that the factory is the ONLY way! but there are a select few that see it as the way it should have been! please don't get discouraged your quality speaks for it self!!(if I had a gen 2 we would be talking!!)

Lol...first picture in the above post reminds me of the talking Chevron cars. :D

HAHAH! i thought the exact same thing when i first saw it. haha Still like it. It needs more of a snarl. Make the 1st gen with growling bottom jaw like a shark with lower mounted foglights. That would make kind of a frown/growl look.

Terminator Bumper

Terminator Bumper

Hey everyone...its been crazy with work and part development but I am still around and working on parts. Carlisle was a great show and we plan to attend from now on! The new front end orders are up to around 35 but we are still waiting on the second prototype to get finished as our paint/body guy ran into problems and had to start from scratch when he realized he had written some measurement down incorrectly and it would not fit our mock up car so here goes another 3 weeks. I will keep you posted.

John

Terminator Bumper

Terminator Bumper

The price will not go below $400.00 at this point since cost are rising by the minute. Everything involved in making a production part in small quantities is expensive and 40 or less is considered small quantities. I will do my best to keep it down but I can't lose money and it must be profitable. More info to come and Thanks for the support.

John

The bumper covers are at least two more months away from completion.
This is really playing havoc with my plans!

While we wait, you should tell us more about these plans of yours! We need a "Dean's build thread."

Back