wow , larry the cable guy is a fake.

jamies98lsc

Registered
i dont care, i still love the guy and he pulls off one hell of a redneck. he isnt the only one who is fake or has been a fake. doesnt change how funny the guy is. but this is a huge shocker though. watch this early video of him back in the day, his real name is dan whintey. unreal!!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=VROn7ZvVoW8

no not his act, i thought larry himself was truely from the south, he's from nebraska, but currently lives in florida. i at least thought the accent was authentic!!

I liked a few of his jokes. Especially cause I used to be noticeably heavier than I am now so I can use his mom made me walk home joke.

no not his act, i thought larry himself was truely from the south, he's from nebraska, but currently lives in florida. i at least thought the accent was authentic!!

I think he lives here in Nebraska, at least during Husker Football season anyway :) He's got one of the luxury skyboxes, I sat on the bleachers right under it.

All three of the Blue Collar Comedy Tour are insane!! They bowl me over...LOL. I even bought the video. Very funny

Back