Driller's new chariot

JP...every time I see you post a new vehicle, I discover how much you and I share the same interests.

I missed this thread due to my lack of presence, and my setting for "viewing posts" being set up incorrectly.

what an extraordinary ride pal. I am in complete awe of that new ride.

well done, JP...

what an extraordinary ride pal. I am in complete awe of that new ride.

well done, JP...

Thanks pal. :)

beautiful.

Can I get a ride to the airport?

:p

-David

Sure, what movie would you like to rent withat ride? ;)

Some newer pics...

mini-DSC01593.JPG

mini-DSC01594.JPG

mini-DSC01596.JPG

mini-DSC01597.JPG

mini-DSC01598.JPG

mini-DSC01590.JPG

mini-DSC01591.JPG

mini-DSC01592.JPG

Last edited:
Yes yes yes yes oh God yes. I don't know why, I'm not a Towncar kind of guy, but this car... oh my God, this car. I'm sorry, I'm at a loss for words. Just... oh my God.

Edit:

AAH! DIRT!!! hahahaha

DIRT?!?!?!?!

Driller.

You need to get in there with a q-tip and some arm and hammer, boy.

I work for... Lincoln´s ¨Vinnyboydontmesswithme¨ devision.. And.... I have the right to confiscate vehicles if i feel they are being neglected, abused, unfed, overworked or.... *shudders* perverted (Being Painted Bright, Metallic colors against their will, having parts sold without the car´s direct permission before the age of majority, etc..).. in any way.

You dont want that to happen and I KNOOOWWW I don't want to have to take that pretty car away :D I would just feel so horrible! :embarrassed:

I can vouch for the new drillermobile! I actually had the honor of being chauffeured from our Carlisle "awards event" at the restaurant to the hotel. Very very swanky!!

+1 for new chariot!! :)

Nice Town Car! My parents bought a 2003 Cartier new and they still have it to use on long trips. With 70K on the clock it still runs like new, can't beat those Panther cars as long distance haulers!

Maybe you can do something similar to what I did to my old 1996 Cadillac Fleetwood ;)

IMG_9526.jpg

IMG_0288.jpg

IMG_0284.jpg

If my parents sell their Town Car, I am going to buy it and do the same thing! Imagine a nice Black TC with Marauder wheels, exhaust, and blacked out trim/tinted windows!

Back