New member checking in from Mo.

roadrage2

Registered
Hi, I just bought a 94 mark viii silver with lt. gray interior 130xxx for $750. Ive always liked the marks finally Ive got one. Im swapping out the rear bags which wont air up for coils. Fronts are already done. And in the very near future repairing some cosmetic damage to the right front. Looks like this place is a good source of information. Is silver a rare color on these cars? I dont see many.

Will

Im in arnold. You know anyone in Mo. who deals in parts? Ill try to get pics soon.
I love the color, I see mostly black ones.

Welcome!

Yes, silver is a classic color for Lincolns. I'm a little suprised that they didn't make any Collectors Edition Mark VIII's in that color. I wish mine had it.:)

Im in arnold. You know anyone in Mo. who deals in parts? Ill try to get pics soon.
I love the color, I see mostly black ones.

I am in Springfield, MO which is about 200 miles away but if you ever need any help with anything, let me know!

I am in Springfield, MO which is about 200 miles away but if you ever need any help with anything, let me know!

Thanks, might take you up on that offer when I replaced the hood and pass. fender.
Thanks to everyone for the welcome. Seems like the place to go parts and info.

Will

Back