2010 February meet?

Joeb6812

Registered
Are the New Englanders still meeting monthly in Webster? How about a Cape Cod meet? It appears that it has been almost a year since the last one. Betsy's Diner in Falmouth has pretty good food and plenty of parking in the back. It's right on Rte 28 not too far from the Bourne Bridge.

Send a reply and I will attempt to set something up.

Are the New Englanders still meeting monthly in Webster? How about a Cape Cod meet? It appears that it has been almost a year since the last one. Betsy's Diner in Falmouth has pretty good food and plenty of parking in the back. It's right on Rte 28 not too far from the Bourne Bridge.

Send a reply and I will attempt to set something up.

We were meeting monthly in Webster? :D

I'd obviously do Betsy's, hell I could walk there...
If I ever walked anywhere that I could drive too...

:D -J

Well my old 95 is still on the road with its big ass snow tires! My weekends in Feb are already pretty much filled but give me a time and date and I'll give it a try!

I'm not sure if they were or not, I just read the post from before.

I dont know when to meet. Any weekend pretty much works for me. My car is in the Palmer Avenue lot and I work five midnights a week so I have days to do whatever.

Saturday February 6th?

Love the snow tires too! I got the studded ones on mine!

I'm not sure if they were or not, I just read the post from before.

I dont know when to meet. Any weekend pretty much works for me. My car is in the Palmer Avenue lot and I work five midnights a week so I have days to do whatever.

Saturday February 6th?

Love the snow tires too! I got the studded ones on mine!

Wait, what department do you work for?

And Eric's tires, aren't snows... :D
that car has like 275s or bigger, I forget, but they are crazy wide... :D

Wait, what department do you work for?

And Eric's tires, aren't snows... :D
that car has like 275s or bigger, I forget, but they are crazy wide... :D

Yea I had 275's on the cobra r's. I need new tires, they are trashed now. Although now the car is seeing a lot of winter duty so I have some BFG all terrains on the back and cooper winter masters on the front all mounted on black t-bird wheels. They are ugly but they work!

I work in Tisbury. Better known as Vineyard Haven. You on the job?

Oh no... I did a few months dispatch once...
not my cup of tea...
rocking out with little kids or beating the bigger ones into musical mastery is more my thing... :D

I though maybe when you said you had a car off Palmer ave, that you served in Falmouth. So much for knowing a local LEO... :) not that MV isn't still 'local'...

Is the meet happening?

I may be up for it...although maybe not with the Mark...due to the old Blend door trick.:)

Is the meet happening?

I may be up for it...although maybe not with the Mark...due to the old Blend door trick.:)

Do you have a replacement blend door?

Cause I've done that swap at least three times, so I'd be happy to help...
after the second time it goes pretty quick...
or at least as quick as removing the entire dash and putting back in can be :D

HA, I completely blew past your first question, did anyone mention a date?

BTW, anyone and everyone would be welcome to head back to my house after...

Answered my own question there, I will not be in Mass the weekend of Feb 6th... :mad:

Any other dates?

Yeah, if you are ever on the island let me know. My kis is currently attempting to learn how to play the viola. I had to buy good ear plugs. LOL!

I'm down for whenever. I only mentioned the 6th because it was close. I can do pretty much whatever saturday or sunday in February. Just PM me or post on here I guess.

Last edited:
Back