Yet another Mark w/air ride issues

UltimateSVT

Registered
Good evening guys, been a member here for sometime yet I've barely ever posted. Anyhow, I have a black 93 & a prairie tan base 97. My prairie tan is having air ride issues. Car is one owner, purchased it about 3 months ago w/63,700 miles. It's a gem of a car. However recently it started raising my front end to "new" heights, lol. Basically my front end looked like it belonged on a 4x4. I checked the ride height sensors & they are on place. I though one of them may have come loose but that's not the case.
So I turned off the air ride & 10 days later the front slowly/progressively came down. Yesterday it was sitting lower than usual so I turned on the air ride. Well, I immediately got the "check air ride" on the data center & the compressor didn't turn on. I left the air ride on & this morning the car's passenger side is slammed (front & rear). That was WEIRD! When I turned on the car the compressor didn't turn on, I drove it as is for a good mile or so, turned off the car, 20 min later turn on the car & it leveled out. It is sitting PERFECT right now. Any ideas what it could be? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Back