Meth Injection

mlschultz

Registered
I've been tossing the idea of installing meth injection on The Mark ever since Mike - Burbank, put a meth kit on his Mark and had what I thought was his freakish success putting his car in the mid 10's. :thumbsup:

When Don P. matched my mid 11 second time with his stock block Mark and v3 s-trim this past fall, it validated to me, meth injection is the real deal and worth trimming .5 to a full second off an et for Vortech supercharged Marks.

My Mark never made it in the 11's with the stock block and s-trim. I believe it ran a 12.1 back in 2007, but that's about it on it's best day.

Both Burbank and Don have done some weight reduction, and some other mods/deletes to help their cars along that might take a 10th or two off their times. lol While I added weight with 2 - 12" subs,enclosure and wall, amp, etc., and tip the scales at 4100+ pounds with driver ready to race.

So, I have come to the conclusion meth injection is something to get serious about.

That said, I am in the middle of due diligence with Aric and his company Injected Engineering, and have a price quote in hand for a Snow meth kit to be installed, and dyno tuned.

My and Aric's concerns are fail safe features, and the Snow company has addressed these concerns from what I can see. I have been searching for meth kit failures on the web, and have not found any yet. I did however, find a web site that is very informative:

http://www.mplummerperformance.com/performance_products.html

Post up, what you think about, or have any experience with meth kits. I am all ears! :)

Back