New front poly

flynfrog

Registered
got most of it installed last night i decied to just replace the upper arm since the ball joint is out of it

WOW it feels like a differnt car i didnt know how bad my stockers were but then agin they had over 200k on them

highly recoment the kit to any one who needs even one bushing replaced

RE: New front poly

[div class="dcquote"][strong]Quote[/strong]
got most of it installed last night i decied to just replace the upper arm since the ball joint is out of it WOW it feels like a differnt car i didnt know how bad my stockers were but then agin they had over 200k on them highly recoment the kit to any one who needs even one bushing replaced
[/div]

Which kit are you refering to? The MN12 complete poly kit or just a few select bushings?

sorry the mn12 kit i didnt install the rack or the sway bars ones yet i was kinda presed for time but all in all its pretty easy to do easier than changeing the freaking oil

[div class="dcquote"][strong]Quote[/strong]
sorry the mn12 kit i didnt install the rack or the sway bars ones yet i was kinda presed for time but all in all its pretty easy to do easier than changeing the freaking oil
[/div]

I've rebuilt my front end, but did not use the complete kit (upper control arm, etc). I was wondering how much of an improvement there would be. I think you just answered my question.

If you think replacing the oil filter is hard now, wait until you upgrade your sway bar. You'll end up moving the filter through the entire engine compartment to get it out.

Back