FS: 98 Mark VIII LSC Black/Black 51k Miles

Mad1stGen

Registered
1998 Mark VIII LSC model with Black exterior on Midnight Black interior.

All possible options.
All electronics works as they should.
All equipment works as it should.

New HID upgrade kit, new (last in the country) rear neon assembly.

This is the nicest 98 LSC I have ever seen.
There are no dings, scuffs, or any other damages on the body or interior.

Paint has NO swirl marks, it looks brand new.

Car is listed on several message board and auction sites.

Mileage is 58k. Price is $10k OBO.

Car is located in Michigan, Metro Detroit area.

tvr%20019.jpg

tvr%20017.jpg

tvr%20016.jpg

tvr%20018.jpg

tvr%20021.jpg

tvr%20022.jpg

tvr%20027.jpg

tvr%20028.jpg

Thank you !

Last edited:
It's not complete it is missing the alt cover. LOL just picking awsome car. I really like the Black on Black.

Trust me it's not missing anything. The covers were installed ONLY on 97 models, deleted in 98s, even on the CEs. :(

Last edited:
thanks jeremi you had to post something that gorgeous and rub my face in it!! god look at the paint on that thing. after selling mine like an idiot if i had money i would be all over it, that thing is amazingly clean. i wont wish you good luck on the sale because it wont take luck to sell it, that car wont last long! someone will grab it.

Hi there J, are you still with the CHP or have you been banned there too. LOL....

Take care my young whipper snapper friend,

Cecil

Hey it is you! Yet, still with the CHP...they don't regulate the way I talk. I'm down here in LA if you ever want to catch up or get pulled over. Hehe!

Hey J , did you hear about the guy who was pulled over by the CHP, when the officer told him he was doing 85 in a 65 zone he replied.

Well officer my wife left me last month to go with a guy who works as a CHP officer, and I thought it may be him trying to return her.

Take Care

Cecil

Lol....actually, I did hear that...from you, about 3 years ago on that fun M8 Cruise. :)

Made the guy an offer he could'nt refuse.

He refused it!!!

So I guess I will stick with what I have.

Getting to old to work on cars, but still love'em

Cecil

Back