What are best mufflers ?

PhatMark

Registered
Can anybody give me an idea as to what would be the best muffler to put on my 95' Mark. Im new to this board and need a little help choosing. I have straight pipes now but lost alot of torque and the drone is baaaddd!!! Im looking for a good deep growl and some torque gains.

RE: What are best mufflers ?

I like mine, I got them from Geno at LMS, his user name is "ONEBADMK8" on this board

[link:community.webshots.com/photo/39731908/28004465SvWXjzjnYP|click me for photo]

[link:mywebpages.comcast.net/triano/files/SteveExhaust2.avi|here is video clip (3meg file)]

Also, with mufflers it seems every one has their own preference, so I don't think you can say that there is one best.

Steve,
Did you have to modify the original cutout in the back bumper for those to fit ?.

THe best mufflers are whate ever you decide sound best to you, and are in your price range. A lot of people have big differeces in muffler appeal.

I did not have to modify the cutouts, and you will need to talk to Geno at LMS to get current prices. Also the ones I got came with the tips on them, but you can get them without tips I believe.

Back