Comments on this magnaflows

RE: Comments on this magnaflows

have them on my 02 GT..... same design as the SS Mirror verisons just in aluminized metal. Check with a local MagnaFlow retailer... find them on the www.magnaflow.com web site. I had the 2 aluminized versions installed for $120 complete, and 2 SS Mirror Finish for $240 complete... Brothers is wanting 59.95 without install.

Im installing my self. how does it sound loud and deep. Can you tell you have custom exhaust. On a scale 1-10 stock being 1 flowmasters being 10

If FlowMasters are a 10 on the loud scale, MagnaFlows should be about a 5 I would guess. As to the Install yourself.. it took the Muffler shop a little over 2 hours to install mine, hope you have access to a welder and know what you are doing... should be able to find the mufflers cheaper somewhere, as the price you are about to pay, is close to the Installed price... for that I would let an expert handle it..

Im a ok OAW welder but Im not using gas. Im using arc which Im really good at, who knows maybe I will cut off the third cat. Will I pass emissions with the third cat gone. Im also working on the Maf adapter its almost done. just got to clean it up and weld a pipe on it

the third cat isn't really a cat. You should be able to pass emissions without it.

Let us know how they sound.

Im really leaning towards magnaflows for my exhaust setup.

I passed without it. I'm in Washington State. Can't speak for any other state.

Kale

I heard some magnaflows today they sounded great how does yours sound under WOT

i think that magnaflows are great on marks. i have never heard a car with them that sounded bad. i have heard some trucks that did but hey they like it not me. if it is just a little louad for you. you can always but a 2in2 out magnaflow in the middle as well. a x-pipe always makes a system sound sweeter.

Back