Pre-bent Exhaust

PHRANQUY

Registered
Ok, so I went to a local exhaust shop that I've had all my exhaust work done at. Showed him the work Speedfreak does. He said it would cost me just as much, if not less, to get the pre-bent exhaust from Speedfreak and have him install it because of the tight clearances he would have to work with and such. Not nockin' your work Dan, but is there anyone else that makes a Mandrel bent kit like this for the Mark VIII's? That, and how much of an increase is there in mandrel bent pipes over the standard bending procedures (not pinch bends, just can't think of the name).

Frankie

RE: Pre-bent Exhaust

I purchased the 2.5" Mandrel bent pipes with the Single X-pipe built in by Flowtech. I believe the price was around $225-250.00. The whole exhaust, including Magnaflow SS mufflers, was roughly $500.00 which included labor costs.

Jon Ike
95 MKVIII
[font color="#CC0000"]
MIDWEST CHAPTER [/font]

I like the way that looks Geno...how much for that setup w/ either one x or 2 x's? Also, do you guy's sett a "test pipe" so you can pull out the cats?

Again no need to drop the cats on these cars unless your making BIG power. The newer style cats flow fine.

Check your inbox for the rest of the info you requested.

Back