Furious!! Please help!!

:mad: IN MY LAST POST I TOLD YOU ALL HOW MY RADIO WAS MAKING A STRANGE NOISE.... i finally got that to stop...now my problems are getting worse...

i was told to purchase an adapter at the local auto parts store to install the aftermarket cd player

i purchased the adapter for my car wired it all according to plan

and the cd player lit up got very hot very fast so i unhooked it again....

put the stock stereo back all the way it was and drove home

the stereo worked fine the whole ride back i figured when i get home i would investigate further

i went to a friends house and tried the process again from the top

i reconected each wire from the start but their where a few extras 2 orange wires for "dimmer" and one for "amp ground" i grounded out the wire and left the dimmers unconected

i turn on the car nothing happens not even lights like before

at this point im extremely agrevated and cant stand the car ive spent
days trying to figure this out and each time the problem is the same ive got about 500 bucks worth of car audio and cant get any of it to work in this god damn car!!

what ever i give up...
for about the 120374109827341'th time i put the stock radio back in turned my car on and was about to head home....

my gas gauge goes from about half full all the way past the mark and is now well past the last line on the gauge....

and even worse now my whole computer system wont even turn on....

the air bag check engine etc lights all still come on but nothing else...

im getting so sick of this crap happeneing...

i really dont have the money to bring it to a profesional
any advice would be greatly apreciated...

please help in any way you can before i drive this car off a cliff thanks sincerely jay

Attachments

• lincoln4.jpg
    lincoln4.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 0
Back