Lod T-shirts

Are there differences between girls T's and guy's T's? What, do the girls T's have bumps moulded into them? Sorry, couldn't resist this one!! :fart

All women's t-shirts are custom molded. Unfortunately you'll have to come to me for proper fitting. I have a specialized apparatus for measuring and molding. There's only a small upcharge for this service. :p

I'll take one Gen 1 (L) and one Gen 2 (XXL)

Ok....paid for! :D

All women's t-shirts are custom molded. Unfortunately you'll have to come to me for proper fitting. I have a specialized apparatus for measuring and molding. There's only a small upcharge for this service. :p

LMAO!! You charge for this service, what the heck, I'll pay them to come to me! Haha, just kidding ladies. :D

Ok....paid for! :D

LMAO!! You charge for this service, what the heck, I'll pay them to come to me! Haha, just kidding ladies. :D

WTH Jess, how can you afford this...isn't your Governor holding all your paychecks? :mad:

I think LOD should buy these for the members and staff :D but I sent payment anyway, assuming that wouldn't happen

WTH Jess, how can you afford this...isn't your Governor holding all your paychecks? :mad:

I'm exempt for now. ;)

I think LOD should buy these for the members and staff :D but I sent payment anyway, assuming that wouldn't happen

Hey Mike...thats a good point! Trixie, you said you'd buy me one when I hit 4k posts! I'm almost at 5k now, what gives? Oh....thats right....your KITCHEN is more important. :D

How much are these shirts?

I'd take 2-4 depending on the price.

xxl gen 2

Lol.....skimmed the thread eh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by budpytko

"I'm exempt for now. ;) "

Exempt from collecting your money or from working?

he's exempt from working, he just drives around in a fancy crown vic with neat sounds and lights and eat krispy kreme glazed donuts and drinks coffee all day, then he gets on here and postspics of how hard he works, taking pics of celebrities all day.

Back