Aftermarket wheel ideas???

tmw4i

Registered
Hey guys and gals,

Looking for some aftermarket wheel ideas for my 94 MK VIII. 18" is the preferred size, with a black center (or paintable to match vehicle color). No "banzai runner" looking wheels pleeeease!!! Have already looked through Tire Rack and Discount Tire Direct websites. Don't like anything I've seen. HELP!!!

Marlon W.

RE: Aftermarket wheel ideas???

Might want to check out some of the mustang type rim replecas, good looking rims. Give Brad cudaz101@yahoo.com and e-mail and he'll show you some bad ass rims that are avaible. I got mine from him and it's probably the best money I've spent on my car (well it's up there with the gears) =)

(Might want to check out some of the mustang type rim replecas, good looking rims.)

Do you have some Mustang rim websites I can check out. Thanks.

I likes!

I think those were the wheels he posted about recently at TCCOA. Brad seems like a good guy. I spoke to him (via email) on a few occasions when I was looking for wheels and he was a great help. I just wish I could have thrown some business his way.

If you like the wheels in the pic below, I may have a deal for you. PM me if interested.

http://www.kalekainoa.com/images/maxm8_cragarSS.jpg

Kale

Yes Thomas....your car looks beautiful. Need to find a way to get it a little closer to the ground, because as your brother stated on Saturday morning on the way to Tri State, he could look under your car and see mine. :p

Have you looked at www.hrewheels.com or www.ccwheel.com? I'm considering either HRE's 540/540R or the CC Wheel's Classic Modular 3 piece.

Back