do i have to

there are several of us here, but as far as I know the chapter is not organized.

I Nominate for imtbear69 for the President of the Northern California Chapter!

You know, we had a decent sized cruise a while ago, but there was termoil on the battlefield and it all colapsed.

Well I count
imtbear69
misanthropy
46callawy
maxmk8
be2lose
and
J - Socal and no Lincoln, But He is a wealth of knowledge and his car is our mascot!! LOL

Why did it fall apart? I know cause i was not there lol. You guys will have to let me know when the next one is i would love to do it.

Oh and its great that we have a mascot but i think we need some more members out here,i have been trying to get a few more for us,but there old and not interested lol

Lol, you got to have a pretty convertable for all the hotties to ride in as the lead car in the cruise.

Check it.......
http://s111.photobucket.com/albums/n154/JesterLM/GGM8 Cruise 06/

DSC00449.jpg

DSC00455.jpg

DSC00547.jpg

DSC00534.jpg

DSC00538.jpg

Fast Ford Sunday
http://s111.photobucket.com/albums/n154/JesterLM/GGM8FFS06/?start=all

95351481-M.jpg

DSC01205.jpg

DSC01170.jpg

well i dont have a convertible so the hotties can ride with you lol nice pics by the way wish i had been there,were going to have to get together and plan some kinda meet and ride,maybe up to Tahoe

I know in South Shore there is a an OK to nice Bestwestern, depending if you are in the old or new building. I sell to several BW's and MAY be able to get us a good group rate.

Anyone else interested?

I'll be at the Blackjack table, but I hear there are things to do outside too!

I will be sitting at the table too LOL and theres some great places up there to cruise around the lake and some nice photo ops

Don't forget to post in LOD Events. Non-LOD members can read this forum but cannot post in here. So cross posting IS allowed from the chapter forums into other forums.

I will do it this coming spring due to the fact I want the bumpers re-painted and fender/door skin replaced. Also some scratches removed, and new seats 96 bumpers etc. Especially before putting it in the calendar.

Back