98 base $3,500, 84,331 miles

cadillackman

Registered
This is my wife's 98 base, it has the usual gremlins, rear neon needs a ballast, it needs a blend door but still blows ice cubes when I pull the arm down. & the power telescoping function does not work. The up & down works fine. Other than the usual suspects it is in great condition.it has 84,331 miles & has been pampered all of it's life. We have a child & she has already bought a replacement sedan. This car sits in my garage & that's all it does. I thought I had her talked into keeping it for me to have if/when my 95 craps out, but she has decided to let it go. I'm not too fond of 2nd gen's so rest assured that there have been no 2 minute burnouts performed in it(LOL). It has an aftermarket manual sunroof in it but it does have the dual heated seats. Unfortunately the drivers seat does not heat up. I'm sure it's the heating element or a short between the controller & the seat as it does power on at the dash. We've had it for 3 years now. It was bought fron a neighbor on our street. The previous owner had replaced the front air struts in '05 & had the front fascia of the car repainted to fix the road chips. He stated that he usually drove it on road trips to which I believe because for 2 years before that I always saw it under his carport except for week long stints. The guy was well to do & I have no reason to doubt him. I've changed the oil 3 times in it going on my 4th next week. It leaks nothing & runs fine. I replaced the AC compressor clutch & tensioner pulley last summer. The seats are in good condition & the overall interior of the car is in great shape. The drivers carpet could use a cleaning. My wife ran a McDonalds(need I say more?) I will take a few pics & post them shortly. Also please understand that if this car does not sell, it will become mine, which in turn makes me an unmotivated seller. The price is firm & I feel that it's very fair.

here are a few pics

Attachments

• Copy of our lincolns 001.jpg
    Copy of our lincolns 001.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Copy of our lincolns 002.jpg
    Copy of our lincolns 002.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Copy of our lincolns 003.jpg
    Copy of our lincolns 003.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Copy of our lincolns 008.jpg
    Copy of our lincolns 008.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 0
  • our lincolns 003.jpg
    our lincolns 003.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 0
some interior shots

some interior shots

I also have a bunch of window switches with covers. I bought the caps for the window buttons & they came with the switches. The car also has a towing hitch with the light hookups.

Attachments

• HPIM0832.jpg
    HPIM0832.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 0
  • HPIM0833.jpg
    HPIM0833.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 0
  • HPIM0834.jpg
    HPIM0834.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 0
  • HPIM0835.jpg
    HPIM0835.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 0
  • HPIM0836.jpg
    HPIM0836.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 0
More........

Attachments

• HPIM0837.jpg
    HPIM0837.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 0
  • HPIM0838.jpg
    HPIM0838.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 0
  • HPIM0839.jpg
    HPIM0839.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 0
  • HPIM0840.jpg
    HPIM0840.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 0
  • HPIM0841.jpg
    HPIM0841.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 0
Last round

Last round

Feel free to ask me anything about the car that I may have missed!

Attachments

• our lincolns 003.jpg
    our lincolns 003.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 0
  • HPIM0842.jpg
    HPIM0842.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Darn and i was going to buy it lol,wish i could have i hope the new owner will appreciate such a beautiful car.

Darn and i was going to buy it lol,wish i could have i hope the new owner will appreciate such a beautiful car.

I'm the new owner. I sold my 95 to my little brother & told my wife that it was a waste to let it sit there & rot! I got a hell of a deal on it! I'm now in the process of putting all of my goodies on it. It worked out pretty good, both of my brothers now own both of my first gen's. This car might actually get me a trophy @ Carlisle next year because it has all of the paint still on it!

Back