robbed

Must be,i think i am going to set them up for another chance to get into the house,kinda a steakout and bust them in the act

Ya, leave like you normally do, then drive around the corner and jump your fence and sneak into your own house, then hide in the closet and shoot them in the face when they come in! haha

Where do they keep getting in at? Window, door?

Ya, leave like you normally do, then drive around the corner and jump your fence and sneak into your own house, then hide in the closet and shoot them in the face when they come in! haha
I love the CHP! lol

Sorry to hear about your luck again! I agree, definitely someone near by who can see you leave. Maybe you should go behind Best buy and some other electronics store and get some big screen tv boxes, stereo equipment boxes, etc (empty of course) tape them up and carry them into your house like you went on a shopping spree so they will think there is something else to take. Then like J said stake out your own house and catch them in the act and beat the living crap out of them with a baseball bat!

Good Luck Man!

You guys are not going to beleave this crap,they broke into the house again,I give up

holy crap man!!! that is insane. get yourself some close loop video cams or something. won't stop them but you might see who it is.

I like to trap idea, just be ready for anything, they may have a gun. I would be prepared and make sure you have a pistol or shotgun ready just in case SHTF. A mossberg 500 with a pistol grip would be great for giving him something to think about!!

They are probably are not armed. They think he has left, But it would be fun to hold them at gun point till the Police arrived!

wow...Very sorry to hear.

wow...Very sorry to hear.

Sorry to hear the bad news. I read down all the posts and something is not adding up. When something like this happens you have to backtrack and trace mentally Anyone that might have watched you bring anything of value into the place. had any parties lately with "friends" over that brought friends to stake the place out and check your gear for a later heist"
I hate to say it but do you have a girlfriend or does she have "friends" that are allowed into the place to see your stuff?
Who and if anyone that "knew" about your settlement. Talked to any neighbors about yeah i got this and so and so....
think back about Everything. And write them down as they come. Dont anylze anyone out of the picture at al till you get a full list. then knock them off one by one after checking.
Im thinking its wayy to random for a common breakin to have targeted your stash of cash on top of the obvious valuables laying out in plain sight like the stereo , TV ect. I think its definately someone on inside, neighbor, or neighbors boyfriend or girlfriend.
i agree with the new empty SONY boxes or stereo boxes left out by the curb like you bought some new gear and ambush them when they come in.
there is TONS of places to hide stuff in a trailer I used to won one. The walls are paper thin and lots of rom in furnace /AC area on top. Build you a little shelf up there or hell i wont name them all cause the thief could be reading your posts on here. But use your imagination and start taking things apart inside and look. Drop down light fixtures and wall plugs too. lots of crap can be hid behind the walls. God forbid you had a fire, but they are good places to stash a thin fireproof container. hiding places are endless. You can even tote things around in your airbox in your mark. Underneath console, Hell you can hide things anywhere with easy access.
it all just seems to fishy to me for a random hit. Someone KNEW you had the cash cause a random thief would just take laying out stuff and hit the road quick. Not go for your stash. i also dont believe that not even one print was raised from everything touched in that place. heck you can do your own. get some black dusting powder, flick it onto the surface and lightly blow off axtra. Then get clear tape, use surgical gloves and stick it onto the print and slowly roll it straight up and you have it. Now take another piece and seal it onto the back side. Take that and put on a white piece of paper and photocopy it. there you got a print. Bottoms of doorhandles, edges of doors, bottoms of drawers,bedposts,railings ect. look everywhere.

Last edited:
Just wanted to say thank you for all the nice comments from everyone,but i give up and am moving,the stress is getting to me and i am getting tired of every time i leave and come back wondering if they hit again.So lets just forget it i have to move on and my daughter is going to put me up till i can get back on my feet(so i dont have to sell my car and stay in school)So once again thank you all and I will tal to you soon,Michael

Glad to hear it, moving will be the best thing you can do! I am glad you can keep the car and stay in school. Keep us updated.

Back