Few pictures of my car with new wheels.

Burbank 98 LSC

Registered
Here is few pictures of my car with new wheels.
I know my car is Dirty but my wife kicked my car out of the garage as she parks the benz in the garage.
I am getting new camera so I will clean the car and shoot few pictures in few days as the old camera is bad.

So, fill us in on the wheels please.. size, width, bolt pattern, offset, and tire size please. etc.

Last edited:
So, fill us in on the wheels please.. size, width, bolt pattern, offset, and tire size please. etc.

I have mustang bolt pattern.
Front wheels are 15x3.5 with 1.75" backspacing.
Rear rims are 15x8 with 5.5" backspacing.
Rear tires are 275-50-15 Bf Goodrich Drag radials.
Front wheels need longer studs and 3/8" spacer or you can grind your caliber bracket a little bit and use stock studs with 1/4" spacer like I did.
Rear wheels will need 1/4" spacer or grind your caliber bracket a little bit and you don't need any spacers in the back .The rear wheels with out spacers look better as they don't stick out that much. I also have rear wheels 15x8 with 4.5 inch backspacing and they stick out too much.

I tried that but mine are still pretty bad. I used that Plastx stuff, 1000 grit and 1500 grit.

Edit:Hey I'm "Experienced" now :)

Last edited:
The first time I buffed my lights I wet sended with 1000 ,2000 and 3000 grit then I buffed them with rubbing compound and then I waxed them.

Now I just buff them every year(no wet sending) and they look good for 12 years old car.

BTW.I work for Body shop so buffing with professional buffer is not a problem for me.

The first time I buffed my lights I wet sended with 1000 ,2000 and 3000 grit then I buffed them with rubbing compound and then I waxed them.

Now I just buff them every year(no wet sending) and they look good for 12 years old car.

BTW.I work for Body shop so buffing with professional buffer is not a problem for me.

I see, what kind of rubbing compound? Just like the turtle wax one?
Thanks.

I see, what kind of rubbing compound? Just like the turtle wax one?
Thanks.

The one on the left (blue decal) is what I use after wet sending and the one on the right is a finishing glaze and I use it after rubbing compound. I use my Professional Makita buffer for this Job.

Back