I found another idiot

lol idiot is right, so that must have a been a mark 8 reserved for police? i have yet to see a cop car with a DOHC mod motor in it.

lol idiot is right, so that must have a been a mark 8 reserved for police? i have yet to see a cop car with a DOHC mod motor in it.

Really... somewhere there is a pic of a 1st gen cop car, anyone?
Anyway I'm pretty sure it was unmarked, lights in the rear window etc, and there is a uniformed officer giving someone a ticket.

:D -J

i never saw a cop car mark VIII but there was one for sale a while back that was armored, a company that armors vehicles did a 1st gen mark VIII, just what you need, as if the car isnt heavy enough someone added another 1500 lbs of armor to it.

Man i wonder if he would trade me for my Cobra mark viii (NOT) lol,And whats bad is that guy is only 20 miles from me,i may have to drive down there and smack him a few times what you all think lmao

Ok i sent that person an email siting their mistake lets see what kind of response i get back, I am sure they will say i am wrong and how they are right how much you want to bet lol

(YES! the one with FOUR Overhead Cams, normally reserved for CHP Vehicles!)

What a tool....LMAO. He even got the "CHP Vehicles" wrong too....the don't put the DOHC 4.6's in ANY Crown Vic. Ima email him too.

Really... somewhere there is a pic of a 1st gen cop car, anyone?
Anyway I'm pretty sure it was unmarked, lights in the rear window etc, and there is a uniformed officer giving someone a ticket.

:D -J

Yeah, I've seen that pic.

(YES! the one with FOUR Overhead Cams, normally reserved for CHP Vehicles!)

What a tool....LMAO. He even got the "CHP Vehicles" wrong too....the don't put the DOHC 4.6's in ANY Crown Vic. Ima email him too.

Get him J he sent me an email saying how i am the 1087 person to tell him the truth and how it is trulley a rare car i may just have to go show him mine just to prove it it would be worth the 20 mile drive just to prove him wrong lol

Just so everyone knows this guy i guess finally listen to so many people tell him he was wrong that he sent me an apology and that he was wrong,but what gets me is i was the 1087th person to tell him talk about hard headed lol

Lol, Ya...I sent him the emails. I think he's finally fed up with it and just send a mass email, copy/pasting it back to everyone. LOL! :) Whatatool.

Back