Chicago Area (north side) get together

Trixie

Staff member
So we haven't done a traditional Hooter's Meet in ages around here. I know the weather's been rather sucky, and all, but I miss everyone terribly in the winter.

So who wants to get together and where?

I could suggest the usual place of Hooter's in Schaumburg. ;) I'm open to alternate places though.

I'm thinking pretty much anytime... I need to spend some quality time drinking outside of the North East... Vodka just taste better when inhaled... I wonder if we pureed some olives, could I nebulize a martini? :D

:D -J

You guys have no idea... :D

I think every 'club' I've ever been ejected from, I've been with Trix :D
of course I've also been with Steve... :rolleyes:

We need to set a date. Time and place can be set/figured out later, but we definitely need to pick a date. Saxy, when can you come visit? I'd love to work a meet around you. :)

Ok, looks like I'm on Cape until Monday the 16th, after that I'm not sure of my schedule other then I have the rest of the week free from school, and I still haven't landed on the fly vs. drive...

But something towards the end of the week would probably work for me :D

OK, so we're talking Feb 20, 21, 22? (Fri, Sat, Sun).

What works for everyone to get a central meet together? We can do multiple days too for those interested and whose livers can stand it.

I'm in for multiple days, but I'll have to support drink in a remote location!!

Man, I thought you were going to fly in! Rates are cheap you know and I'm fairly close to O'hare. I could probably even lend you my car....

If you must, drink remotely, but it'd be more fun in person. :)

Seriously, if anyone wants to fly in for the event or come from out of town, I probably don't have space for more than Sax, but I could see about getting a discount rate at a hotel.

Jet Blue has some ridiculously low fares from Boston to Chicago O'hare, but I've never flown them so I don't know what it'd be like. Oh wait, so does American. OK, guess everyone's got cheap fares!

Last edited:
Not at all -- the more the merrier! We've gotten together with TCCoA before, had a great Hooters meet once. Just a warning though - we're talking north suburbs, so it may be a bit of a drive for you. What works for you? We still have no particulars set.

I might drive up (not in the mark), but will be flying to utah for a wedding that weekend in Feb.

Back