Replacement trunk sticker

imtbear69

Registered
OK everybody i have access to these and if anyone wants one let me know, Also what color and size and year if you want it on there or not price is the same. The one for the trunk lock is 10$ and will be pre-cut for your lock.
Mike

Last edited:
that looks sweet, can you have one done in dark green like my deep jewel green? if not black would work without the year, just the snake. let me know.

.....surprised Geno isn't all over your ass with those lincoln cobra snake emblems....apparently he "owns" those already ford trademarked symbols because he uses them together, BS if you ask me....

.....surprised Geno isn't all over your ass with those lincoln cobra snake emblems....apparently he "owns" those already ford trademarked symbols because he uses them together, BS if you ask me....

Well I guess maybe he should not be so stingy with them, cause i had tried to find these for a while and the one time i did he wanted way to much for them like 49$ if i remember right at least i found a way to do it cheaper and if you look closely mine are not the same his are just chrome snakes where as mine have red in the diamond plus i offer mine in more than one color and size i can get these in up to 12 in. tall as well but of course the price goes up.

Last edited:
Sweet !!
Are they for Gen 2 mark's?

Well you can put them on your gen 2 any where you want but not on the trunk lock,the sticker is made to go over the original or you can remove the original and put this in its place, but like i said these are only vinyl stickers so you can put them on any smooth surface.

UPDATE, these are still available to anyone who wants to buy one and can be made up to 14in. in size and in many other colors

Back