J look at this!

Apparently he picked the extra strong battering ram package on the POS Honda...

My mother (who is a badass) drives a 6 speed Vette, she was rear ended by a Accord when she was stopped in traffic. The Vette was scratched, the Honda was wrecked... had to be towed away... :D

:D -J

we don't do pursuits because of the inherent danger of killing people and personnel for traffic infractions. I mean if its a murderer we will. But that's ridiculous, all the damage he did. also that female cop should tie her hair up, it looks so unprofessional.

I recorded the news to see this and a 17 car crash here locally but they just kept showing preview after preview, and then just showed it on the 9 o'clock news instead of the 8 o'clock news, hah. Jerks.

Pretty crazy though...didn't even phase the Accord!

Apparently he picked the extra strong battering ram package on the POS Honda...

Lol!

You really don't believe his face got bloody from the accident. :wink:

Seriously.....I bet he would have got some pain if it was at night.

The best part of the video is at 1:30.

There are 3 videos. :) Which one?

we don't do pursuits because of the inherent danger of killing people and personnel for traffic infractions. I mean if its a murderer we will. But that's ridiculous, all the damage he did. also that female cop should tie her hair up, it looks so unprofessional.

Listen to the cop-out, lmao! *in my whinyest voice* "We don't do pursuits because people could get hurt!" LOL!!!

That female cop wearing the blue windbreaker with "POLICE" or something on the back? She's probably an undercover just like all the other guys wearing suits so I'm sure she just slaps on the jacket to identify herself.

Hellz yeah! :D (legal stuff to follow) "J does not condone this kind of treatment to criminals and all criminals are innocent until proven guilty"

What's the line...

"stop resisting"... just repeatedly yelled over and over again? :D

:D -J

Back