The Ivory KB car

Mad1stGen

Registered
I've been meaning to start this thread a while back, but extra time was limited due to another Pullied eaton car being put together simultaneously.

The plan is to build a daily driver for the warmer weather months. This car is a 1998 Ivory LSC. It belongs to a gentleman from PA, who some of you have met at Carlisle.

The car is originally from FL, so it's good starting point. Few issues here and there, but overall a very clean example of a 15 year old car.

Getting it into the garage proved difficult from day one. :laugh: The left rear bag had a nasty crack in it, that would show only at certain vented height.
I've never realized that the rear can go down that low :eek-large: There was literally 1" from the subframe mounts to the ground, and the muffler tips were touching ground as well.
The front shocks were replaced by Doug a while back, but the rear was all original. Two brand new bags were installed from the get go, so that I could move it around without any surprises.
I still need to address the weird compressor setup up in the front as it's both not mounted correctly, and having very low output pressure.

IMG_00000397.jpg

IMG_00000399.jpg

IMG_00000400.jpg

Last edited:
Back