I'm confused

mymark93

Registered
Is this guy charging just tell people the code can be found on the trunk arm?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Parts-Accessories___92-to-98-LINCOLN-MARK-VIII-8-Keypad-Door-Code-Location_W0QQitemZ160284351335QQddnZPartsQ20Q26Q20AccessoriesQQddiZ2811QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotors_Manuals_Literature?hash=item160284351335&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=65%3A2|39%3A1|240%3A1318

LMAO!

"BEING A FORD MECHANIC, I CAN TELL YOU THIS WORKS GREAT & WILL SAVE YOU HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS."

What a tool.

"You are bidding on complete instructions WITH DETAILED PICTURES"

How many pictures does it take?

Act now so we can get the bonus instructions!!!! All of this for only one easy payment of $14.95 or call me at 1-800-tkyrmoney thats 1-800-tkyrmoney....ACT NOW!!!

I already did Jess, asked him if he included info IF that sticker was removed from the trunk hinge? He answered with one word - "YES". So on what box is the code on that also has a sticker?

From my owners manual.

The factory-set code is located:

-on the owner's wallet card in the glove compartment

-taped to the computer module

-in the interior of the trunk

My wallet card is in the owners manual case in my glove box, so I'm screwed if I locked out of my car. LOL

Last edited:
Ahhh,, taped to the computer module..... I would hope that the owner has their key. If you lost battery power, you would need it to get back in car, then find the computer module so you could reprogram to your own code.

YOu could also have the computer scanned by the dealer to get it...IF you have a 97-98.

Last edited:
Its above the air ride switch in the trunk (on the air ride control module?), not on the computer module under the dash.

I meant that I sent him an email this morning when I first posted a comment. I gave him crap and said that the Mark 8 community thinks it BS that you're charging someone 15 bucks for a picture of the inside of a trunk and telling them to look on their trunk hinge or above the air ride switch. I also said that Mark 8's were not made in 92, but he should know that already being a highly trained Ford mechanic. Lol!

Last edited:
no, on gen II it is located behind the driverside door panel, thats where they moved the keyless entry module too, sticker is in the same spot, but the module isnt!

jesse there is no air ride module in the trunk, its called a keyless entry module!

Back