for sale: 93-96 headlights restored to new

Sounds about like mine :D

I got home kinda late today

Put brakes a new compressor and a spider valve on my car today

Id still like to buy the lights. My email is my username @gmail.com or you may still have my phone number.

all lights i had myself are sold, but still doing resto's for your lenses if you want, i might be bumping up the price a little due to the labor involved. plus the cost of the materials i use to do this went up in price as well. but for now a pair is still $80 until further notice.

I had him do mine.... All i can say is wow the lights are amazing this is a great deal. If you get that aftermarket hid kit you will never go back. I love the lights so much I do not mind to drive at night any more :)
0202091741.jpg

Jamie does them.... you take them to him (or send them) and he restores them....just read this whole post! Your profile doesn't say where you are, but he's in/near Tampa/Clearwater, Florida.

Sorry, should have been more clear!

I was asking where he got his BULBS. I have decent housings, I just want to upgrade to the HID bulbs.

yeah get him from that japan shop on ebay he mentioned on the first page, they were around 80 shipped i believe and the kit was supper easy to install about 10 min each light.

i get my hid kits from a ebay seller named japanimportshop, he's out of california. the kits are like $80 shipped roughly. i have a different hid kit in my 93 but it was given to me for free due to the person ordering the wrong temp bulbs, i like them, a little too blueish purple for me but for free!! but they light up the road insanely!

Back