What fuel fitting to run a wet kit?

krazy4

Registered
I was wondering what fitting you need to tap the schrader valve.

Thanks guys!
Planning on running a 75-100 shot. :D

I bought a fuel pressure tester -Actron I believe- at Murrays or Autozone for about $30 and it came with an adapter that fits my '97 Mark

Specifically it's a 4AN, and the proper fitting should be supplied with your kit.

I have many questions for you, just for the sake of your engine. Running nitrous on a Mark VIII is something I have come to know quite a bit about, and I can probably tell you how to get the most from the smallest shot.

Running a 100 shot on an unmodified Mark VIII will get you a high-mid 13 run.

Running a 75 shot on a Mark VIII that has been tuned for nitrous with upgraded gears, a different torque converter, a purge and a progressive controller will get you a high 12 second run, with LESS stress on your motor and transmission and less risk of detonation.

Talk to me.

100 wet shot nitrous on my 97 was the last mod it ever got.....

MAKE SURE YOUR TUNE AND FUEL PUMP IS ADEQUATE !!! OR IT WILL BE THE END OF YOUR MARK !

Though, i ran about 100 bottle through it before she actually died (stock tune and fuel pump)

100 bottles at a pound a run (which is about what a 100 shot will use) is 1000 runs, or 250 miles. On a stock tune and pump I am amazed that it lasted that long.

Back