WTB: $1500 Mark VIII

thats ok in a few days the whole car will be on wrong!!
the wall is nothing, you should see on the loft above the car, and my garage at home. this is what the red one will look like.
work062.jpg

work063.jpg

work064.jpg

Last edited:
This picture made me wanna cry...

work063.jpg

and then it made me want those headlights...

:D -J

Lol...that is ugly as sin! Just go on eBay and type in Cobra Emblem....there will be thousands to choose from.

SVO??????????? thats an 85 GT, i had the exact same car and found that poster back in 1998 when i had my GT. red and black with grey interior. see...
myoldcars004.jpg

sorry this was before i had digital cams!! i had to take a picture of a picture, this was the first car i ever painted. i painted it in 1997.`i had just turned 20 when i got it.

Last edited:
The garage of Death! ahh! lol jk. Sleepr, I picked up my 97 LSC for 2500 bucks
182812.jpg

So, you paid 2.5 times what I paid for the 93, and yours has 25000 more miles?

I got what I was looking for. I had a decent 94 and a beautiful black 97 that ran 13's. This time I wanted one without $200 headlights or $1000 taillights, something that I can park wherever and shrug my shoulders at dents. And I wanted one with a crappy paint job because I think it will look awesome flat black. I'll be able to beat this 93 like a red headed stepchild, and if I need to sell it in a year, i'll get my money out of it.

I'm gonna drive up there and push it around with the DTS... :D

Make sure you keep it fully insured... :D

:D -J

If you can catch me! SC pumpkin is already in the garage, and my buddy has a new set of 373's he'll give me for cheap. And he's a mechanic, so he can set them up for me for the cost of bearings.

Back