Paid Member
can someone tell me what they are?

P0113
P0133
P1260
U1451
ABS U1009
U1027

I replaced my clock spring and the airbag light is still blinking, I asked him to clear it and he said that its not communicating, but I checked all the wires and they appear to be connected. I know 2 or more are for the O2 sensors due to the catalytic issue and I checked the coils and they seem to be all in. He didn't tell me if one was bad.

can someone tell me what they are?

P0113
P0133
P1260
U1451
ABS U1009
U1027

I replaced my clock spring and the airbag light is still blinking, I asked him to clear it and he said that its not communicating, but I checked all the wires and they appear to be connected. I know 2 or more are for the O2 sensors due to the catalytic issue and I checked the coils and they seem to be all in. He didn't tell me if one was bad.

heres what I can find.

P0113 *B CAMSHAFT POS ACTUATOR CIRC (BANK1)
P0133 *OXY SENS CIC SLOW RESPONSE (BANK1, SENS1)
P1260 THEFT DECTION, VEHICLE IMMOBILIZED
U1451 ????
ABS U1009 ???
U1027 ???

Last edited:
ok and what does that mean? lol Theft detection? thats funny. I guess that O2 sensor is one of the catalytic converter ones

I think I would clear the codes and see what comes back, checking often to see what comes up first.
theft detection seemed strange to me also.

yea I know it works so that cant be right. We cleared them except the damn airbag one.

seems, im not mistaken, they are all related to the emissions, mainly

ok cleared codes yesterday and then again today and didn't get any in return so maybe coil packs were it. I still can't clear ABS code though, it says unable to communicate. Its s "new-sed" clock spring I bought from someone on here. Could it be I forgot to connect a wire, although after changing it 4 times, I consider myself an expert on them, lol. Could the clock spring be partially bad?

No problem Jeff! :D You should see my "Favorites" list...I would be lost if I lost them all!

ok this may be stupid.... what happens if you have a pre 96 Mark VIII... i don't have a clue when it comes to ODBI... do they use codes simaler to ODBII or what??

Not as easy to scan for codes as OBD2 vehicles, but much easier to work on! :D Not to mention, the tool is only 20 bucks!

Back