To Bix

The he would slowly and deliberately back up and put his rear on the sofa. It would take 15 to 30 minutes, but at the end he would literally be in your lap! it was comical to see a dog his size attempt to be so stealthy. :)

LMAO, I can so picture that! HAHA

Duke is awesome, that was great! :)

Thanks, I miss him....its been almost 2 years since I've seen him for more than 2 days and in about 3 weeks he's coming to live with me in Santa Cruz!!! I'm like a kid in a candy store....I can't wait! :D

Thanks Jay. JP, I can just picture that, lol.

Bix was kinda like that with garbage. She loved food and was picky, but knew it was a no-no. So this one day I'm upstairs here all quiet, and I hear noise in the garbage downstairs. I sneak downstairs, look at Bix and she's like "Oh crap, she's home!" She definitely knew right from wrong, she'd just try to get away with everything she could. :)

Funny stories, let's see . . . we have this girl named Kayla. She's a full-blooded Rottie we've had for over 3 years now. I have these doggie-chocolate treats she just loves. I didn't think about teaching her words when I got them out for her, saying "mmmm . . . chocolate". Now, if you say the word "chocolate" around her she cocks her head this way and that. If you move to the kitchen after that, she follows you to the "chocolate", sits, and licks her chops!

Here's a picture of her with her little brother, Loki. We adopted him on 12/20/08 at 5 months old, and he's been a blast for her - wears her out every day!

Attachments

• IMG_9107 Email_edited-2.jpg
    IMG_9107 Email_edited-2.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 0
Back