I want one!

lol Mike, you know there is an "edit" function!! I'll have to check out youtube when i get home... can't do it at work.

lol Mike, you know there is an "edit" function!! I'll have to check out youtube when i get home... can't do it at work.

:D

posthoe.jpg

WTF is that last video all about? Imagine the sound of a my M8 rolling through there bouncing off the rev limiter with the cutouts open.....

Most of those were Toyota Creseda or Corolla's, a couple of old Silva's and maybe even a really old Skyline!

Ahhhh

Ahhhh

then they start to multiply... :)

hahahha Mike!!!!! Look out, it's attack of the Mad Max Ricer crew. haha i have tears in my eyes. Multiply.....hehe
I wonder if they cover those 8 foot sections of tailpipes in the rain like the truckers have on thier stacks. I think that first dudes U joints are going out soon, you can hear em crunching when he stops and turns on pavement.

Well give em props for getting that many people together for a sport. They looked like they were all havin fun, so be it, thats cool. Everyone has thier own style i guess. Even if it reminds me of all those circus clowns in the little cars. With the toot toots and the beep beeps.
What im really wondering is what were you looking for when you stumbled upon those links?

Back