Beretta 92FS Compact

awesomeness.jpg

I got plenty of guns also!

I have a taurus 24/7 pro .45 semi auto. I took my guys shooting today and we put about 500 rounds through it. Great times.

19896.jpg

Found this statement in the files on guns.

10 Reasons why Men prefer Guns over Women

#10. You can trade an old 44 for a new 22.

#9. You can keep one gun at home and have another for when you're on the road.

#8. If you admire a friend's gun and tell him so, he will probably let you try it out a few times.

#7. Your primary gun doesn't mind if you keep another gun for a backup.

#6. Your gun will stay with you even if you run out of ammo.

#5. A gun doesn't take up a lot of closet space.

#4. Guns function normally every day of the month.

#3. A gun doesn't ask , "Do these new grips make me look fat?"

#2. A gun doesn't mind if you go to sleep after you use it.

#1. YOU CAN BUY A SILENCER FOR A GUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL Max! :D

These are what we shoot.....
AMM-542
Extreme Expansion! .40 S&W Hollow Point (6 reviews)
Our Price:$29.36

Not a bad price....but I get my bullets for FREE! Thanks California Registration Payers!

Not bad for a 9mm (I think, looks like it!) I just got a .50 DE =) got the .44 and .50 barrels with it!
116500749_a1019f3584.jpg

haha I have a theory about anyone who owns this gun and isnt using it to defend "settlements"

Also I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy. :) If you don't carry a gun perhaps you should consider that because I do and because you can is a reason that you don't have to. Its certainly a deterrent. Also consider that a CCL holder is less likely to commit a gun crime than the general population.

I actually don't carry a gun because I'm 20, but my 21st birthday I will be applying for my CCL and buying SCCY CPX-1 or the KelTec its a clone of.

I currently own two 12 gauges and a .22 rifle.

Lastly I think the 92 or any exposed barrel Beretta are ugly as hell, can't see why anyone likes them.

Last edited:
LOL Max! :D

These are what we shoot.....
AMM-542
Extreme Expansion! .40 S&W Hollow Point (6 reviews)
Our Price:$29.36

Not a bad price....but I get my bullets for FREE! Thanks California Registration Payers!

That why california is broke.

Back