98 CE for sale

whiplash15

Registered
SOLD!
Listed for sale is my 98 Mark VIII Collectors Edition #385
It is White Pearl with the 2 tone gray interior.
This car has spent its entire life in Southern Ca, and Phonix Arizona, until I bought it in 07. It was an older couples car til it went to their son whom I bought it from.
I have replaced the front struts with good low mile units.
A power steering hose came off and I ran the pump dry so I replaced both of those.
The HID's are fine. The neon has Glitches transformer.
Everything on the car works properly except the power steering. It requires more pressure to turn the car than it should. This aparant malfunction is reflected in the price.
Both bumper covers have been repainted, but match fairly well.
New blend door motor - with the reinforced shaft.
A/C is ice cold. CD changer works properly.
I had the drivers seat insert replaced with skin from the rear seat of another Mark due to a hole being punched in it.
full synthetic oil, and Motorcraft filters.
82350 miles or just a little more (I'm still driving it)
I am asking $5250.00 and am fairly solid on that price. Oh, and both arms on the cup holder are NOT broken.
Pics to follow

Last edited:
PICTURES: http://www.adenracing.com/1998CE385/

000_0005.jpg

whats up with the front wheel, poor alignment i would guess, the wheel is way too far back , its not centered, this happened to my 93 after i let the idiots at tire kingdom try to align it, ford fixed it in one hour! i realize the tire is turned a little but its off you can tell. nice looking mark though.

Way to ruin the chance of selling it, lol! You're only supposed to rag on the newbies, remember! It looks fine to me, just turned to about 25 degrees.

Ken, sorry you're selling, but she's a beautiful car, good luck with the sale!

Stunning Mark VIII :) It has the best wheels and the best exterior color. If it was only black on the inside.

Makes me want to get another Mark VIII :(

WHAT THE HECK! If thats an issue, I'll pay for a four wheel alignment. Of course, i'd like to raise the price by a hundred dollars. Based on what I have seen other CE's listed for on this forum, this is a hell of a bargain...

WHAT THE HECK! If thats an issue, I'll pay for a four wheel alignment. Of course, i'd like to raise the price by a hundred dollars. Based on what I have seen other CE's listed for on this forum, this is a hell of a bargain...

+1

We all need to stop commenting on others for sale post. These are all used cars or parts, lets let the buyers ask the questions.

+1

We all need to stop commenting on others for sale post. These are all used cars or parts, lets let the buyers ask the questions.

what if i was interested in it? cant i ask whats wrong with it if i can obviously see it in the picture??????????
i'm not trying to hurt anyones sale i asked a question, when you look for used cars you ask questions. if we arent allowed to ask questions than no one should be able to post a car for sale.

what if i was interested in it? cant i ask whats wrong with it if i can obviously see it in the picture??????????
i'm not trying to hurt anyones sale i asked a question, when you look for used cars you ask questions. if we arent allowed to ask questions than no one should be able to post a car for sale.

Email, PM would work just fine.

Since the seller's email is bouncing and he decided not to accept PMs on this board, I have some questions:

"whiplash15 has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her."

- are the pictures up to date ? I see couple gouges in the rear bumper, and front bumper out of shape. Was this taken care of with the repainting of the bumpers you mentioned ?
- what pump was used as a replacement ? Was it OEM mark viii specific one with a proper valve to give you the same feel ?

Jeremi you should buy this car... everyone needs at least 1 MK8... even if you never drive it like me... :D

:D -J

Wouldnt you know, I reset some preferencesa couple of weeksago when I was really tired and foxed myself. Thanks for calling it to my attention.
I had the frt bumper cover repainted after I bought the car. The rear is juat as I bought it.
The pictures are current and taken earlier this month.
The pump is a rebuilt with the speed sensative steering.

Back