Chicago Area (north side) get together

OK, since no one's picking a date -- how about:

Saturday, Feb 21 at Noon (ish for Manny)
Hooters in Schaumburg

Alternatively, I haven't been there before but there's a go-kart track near my house. Although that stops the drinking and I don't know how expensive it would be. Then, there's always just hanging out at my house (and maybe checking out my electrical system?), but don't tell Hubby I said that was an option.

Last edited:
So not to make this needlessly difficult, but it looks like I am free of my obligation this upcoming weekend, is that too short notice?

:D -J

Wait, you want to come out this weekend instead? The kid will be here. Um, it's valentine's day weekend, so it's up to everyone else. I mean, John thinks it's better cause he totally wants to see you. I have no idea what other peoples' plans are. I'm good with whatever.

Last edited:
What about the Chicago Auto Show Sunday?

and all the partying that we can squeeze in around it?
is there a bar at the auto show?

I haven't been to the auto show in ages. But there used to be a drinking area IIRC. So who wants to do what and when?

Anyone? Bueler?

Sunday Feb 15 or a weeknight? Anything?

Otherwise we'll just drink all the booze and go get Mark to join us.

The date and time will decide if we can come to visit.

I like the auto show idea; Brad and I always thought that would be a neat show to see.

The Sax has landed... :D

and is currently drinking is Sharon's awesome new kitchen... it's also 5:48AM my time...

let the partying begin!!! :D

2657063370039881733S600x600Q85.jpg

just havin' a few... :D

Um, whenever you can make it? No one specified anything. We're here just hanging out waiting for people to join us or make plans with us. We do need to head out to Schaumburg at some point, so even Hooters say after work for people is possible. Just let us know what works. Otherwise, we're partying all the time.

Ok, we're thinking either hitting the Chicago Auto Show, and or dinner out...

Hows Tues for everyone?

We could always do Hooters in Schaumburg for dinner on Tuesday or even Wednesday -- I think a few people are in the Schaumburg area.

Back