Used HID bulb for sale to LOD members only

steve

With "LOD" Since 1997
Up for sale is a used Lincoln Mark VIII OEM HID Bulb. F8LZ-13466-AA Bulb Kit, Bulb Number Osram Sylvania FORD# F7LB-13NO21-B

Price for a current LOD member in good standing will be a $108 shipped in the US via USPS priority mail, PayPal preferred but we will take a money order as well. The bulb will ship when payment has cleared. I will verify that your dues are paid up to date as well so make sure you paid up.
I can ship to Canada but you will need to make up the difference in shipping cost.

This offer is good to Sunday night 2/22/09 8:30 PM ET, after that it will go on eBay for $150 + 10 S&H.

This bulb was tested and is in great working condition. It is unknown how many miles/hours are on this bulb.

I am selling this for LOD member Fred "solpicisticsmile" on the forum.

Here is a photo of the bulb.
hid-bulb2.jpg

When I bought this bulb (along with two others) it was represented to me as "new". Apparently this bulb is "used". Although I do not completely understand how that determination was made, I will not dispute this decision which was made by those with vastly more experience than I. Admittedly, I do see a difference is the appearance of this bulb as compared to the other two. However, I did buy all three at the same time from the same "Going Out of Business" sale at a relatively local parts store. Why a used bulb would be sitting on a shelf in a auto parts store next to two other new ones is beyond me, but I will not pretend to have anything more than a most tenuous grip on the vagaries of auto parts commerce. Nevertheless, I did personally check that all three bulbs worked before even leaving the parking lot of the store as all sales were final due to the closing of the store. Because of this "used" nomenclature that has been surreptitiously attatched to this bulb, I spoke with Steve and we decided to offer it at this reduced price to LOD members before we go public with it. I thought that it was the least I could do considering that I had originally offered the bulb for sale as "new", and I do feel some remorse over the (possible) misrepresentation.

Back