compressor

lscjay

Registered
i have a 1995 lsc and my car sits low, not slammed, the on board computer display still says air ride ok, i dont hear the conpressor kick on at all. should i replace the compressor, please help me. i checked the 50 fuse under the hood and it wasnt there, i went and bought one and put it in and no action still. when i drive it it doesnt have that low rider 64 impala bounce, what should i do people/?

If you just found that the fuse was not there then I am guessing that you have just bought the car and it was like that? If so....maybe it wont kick on because it thinks its at the right height......in other words maybe someone did a sensor lowering mod to the car :cool:
Is the switch on in the trunk now that it has a fuse?

compressor

my bad people, i did just buy i didnt check the suspension, i didnt really care, it was an lsc and it ran good and it was clean, these people didnt know what they was selling.when it said air ride ok, i just knew it was a fuse or compressor, because it was sitting low but not slammed. the next morning i got up checked out the fuses, and i looked underneath and thats when i saw springs and struts, and shocks. it was just too low for me, it did need a rack, which was fairly easy to install, it shifts fine, got that second gear chirp, the overdrive is crisp, it just have clearcoat pealing on the roof, both H.I.D light are working as well. this morning i put some spacers between the coils in the front and the back, it raised it about an inch. the blend door switches are working good, hinges are good, no rust anywhere, no this is not my first mark viii either. i always wanted a first generation lsc, i think they are faster than the generation 2. ohhhhh 93,000 miles original. the car sat in the garage since 2006, because of the rack problem, the tires still had pegs on them. i beat a mustang gt today too

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.304 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102 UP.Link/6.3.1.20.06.3.1.20.0)

I guess that explains why the compressor wasn't running! ;)

Back