Driver seat has no power functions!

for hooters girls quite a few of them have some seriously busted faces. then again it is called hooters and not faces, so if you dont look at the face all of them look hot!

Those are some nice shots of seats.:)

Sorry, here are some ugly ones. The clips are pretty easy if you can get to them. You need to press the cushion down to release the tension on them then just move them off the rail.
Here's a photo of the bottom of a gen 1:

seatbottomclips.jpg

The seatback will hold the cushion down in the back but you should be able to move the bottom cushion out of the way enough to get in there.

The Hooter seats looked better......

Theres a fuse in the eng. compt. fuse box for the seats. My 6'4" son ran the seat back fully with the seat heater(s)? on high and belew it. Never blown again since. Look at your operators manual in the glove box to see which one it is.

I wish it were a fuse! =P I think it's the under-seat relay. Does that relay control both the motor functions and the heated seat? Both do not work.

There's also a fuse on the seat track. It's on the top of the seat track assembly and beneath the actual seat. I think the seat cushion and stuff need to come off first to be able to get to the fuse, IIRC.
Good luck

There's also a fuse on the seat track. It's on the top of the seat track assembly and beneath the actual seat. I think the seat cushion and stuff need to come off first to be able to get to the fuse, IIRC.
Good luck

FIXXED. Popped off the seat cushion and the 30amp fuse on the seat track was blown. I now have a working seat. Thanks 98mark and others!

Awesome, glad I could be of some help. I bet you were relieved when it ended up just being a 25 cent fuse, rather than a $200 seat track!

Back