What the?

maxmk8

Registered
Local gem for sale

DSC08138.jpg

WOW! nice!! Great find!! Did the seller say if the hood scoop is factory?

Edit to add: LMAO

Last edited:
its been repainted, want to know how i know, cause look on the front bumper in the left corner and the trunk lid, no emblems on the bumper and trunk lid and the holes have been filled!! i did the same thing to 3 different marks i painted.

Minus the hood scoop, fogs, fender trims, white walls and quad tips, that's a pretty sweet car!

Love the chrome snowflakes and badge delete!

Minus the hood scoop, fogs, fender trims, white walls and quad tips, that's a pretty sweet car!

Love the chrome snowflakes and badge delete!

My thoughts exactly. I love the chrome snowflakes, but whitewalls????:eek:

The scoop doesn't look too bad though, if you're into that kind of modification.:)

Local gem for sale

Ahhh I'm not digging the hood scoop. It looks pasted on and doesn't flow. It belongs on a flat hood like the mustang, not our curved and center creased hood on the gen ones.
Clean mark though, Please get rid of those whitewalls.
I like the chromed spokes though. Wonder how much that costs.

i can get my snowflakes powder coated chrome at DPS powder coating in pinellas park for $45 a wheel plus whatever it will cost to blast them first with bark, they use bark so it doesnt hurt the finish and they come out like mirrors. DPS is where all our stuff from work gets powder coated and the owner Art, showed me his wheel on his 70 monte carlo, he did them chrome too, i could not believe it wasnt chrome, best chrome powder i have ever seen. i'm waiting for another set so i dont have to leave my car on jack stands while they get done

I just KNEW you would bite the bullet and get another one Max.
But I think spending all that time with Jesse and his Jap-car, might have rubbed off on you in a negative way.

the 84 Mustang hood scoop is a bit much. did they drill the hood to mount it? Is it a true 'ram air" set up?
are you going to keep those chrome wheel arch moldings?

and I have to tell you, when they say "more is better", I dont think they were referring to exhaust tips.

Oh well. How does it drive? I just had a feeling when you said you missed your Mark that you would be looking for another one...especially since you sold your Gen 1...and how you know that Gen 1's are much quicker than Gen 2's...but I gotta say...this one surprised even me.

Oh well...as long as you're happy...that's what counts.

post some pics in USER'S RIDES, huh?

Congrats Max.

craig i hope you are joking lol max didnt buy it, he just said its local to him and for sale lol. i hope max wouldnt buy that thing it looks hideous.

What do you mean I didn't buy it?!

Thanks for the kind words everyone I am loving my new ride!!! hahaha

Jamie...ummm..you're wrong bro. Max bought it.

I think I saw him today. I saw a black gen 1 pulling out of Kragen. I know how much max loves to shop there. So I went in and asked the guy what the Lincoln owner bought.

he told me the guy bought a 3-pack of "Black ice" little tree air freshner, a Monster tach, and a big chrome Footprint gas pedal.

it HAD to be Max...

Back