I'm on the hunt...lol check my ad i posted.

haha it worked,

haha it worked,

Going to meet the owner tommorow and hook that dude up with some beer if i make contact with him. haha Sweet. Thank God For Craigs list. lol

What was it?

I was trying to find the original owner of a pickup truck i bought that the 3rd guy lost the title to. Long story short, Posted an ad on CL with pics of the truck with the title free beer or dinner to the person who owns this truck or somone that knows the owner that can connect us with phone numbers. DMV was no help due to the privacy act law, they wouldnt tell me the last registered owners addy so i could go meet him and do the transfer.
I get a call half an hour later from posting and today made contact with the guy, explained the situation and am getting things straightened out today.

Was nothing that important, but i thought the add was funny, so i posted it.
Problem solved. Found one person in city of 200,000 people or so pretty darn fast for the cost of a case of beer to the connectee, and dinner for the original owner.

Cool,maybe i will try that for a good woman lol:big-grin:

...is there such a thing?
funny.gif

haha funny thing was

haha funny thing was

After meeting both and talking with them, both wanted the free case of beer over dinner. haha Was alot easier. Still have to deliver the case of Budweiser to the one who helped me with a phone call to "one of his buddies". Makes me happy there are still good people in the world willing to help when they could of ignored and deleted my ad.:D

I can't believe you actually found it!!! I was like no f'ing way!

haha Mee too. In about 1/2 hours wait while i was surfing for parts at junkyard i got a call. I was thinking that after i was walking out of the DMV with title in my hand. They nailed me 137.00 but all in all its done and i can drive it now. I also found out i have a "credit" of 300.00 in DMV for turned in plates but "they cant give you the money back, like in Walmart you have to spend it on new plates. Well my next three cars plates are free i guess. hah

Back