Today was a "J" day

Mike P

c:enter
Staff member
Paid Member
I pulled over this beautiful Mustang and the guy was running it on the road to clear something out for the brand new SCT tuner he had on his front seat. We chatted a bit about it, still had to write him for the open exhaust but wow!

1235750631.jpg

Hey Mike, where are you in NY...or at least what section do you patrol? Just wanna make sure next time I drive up I lift my right foot if I'm near!! LOL

LOL, I hear that on Brooklyn! Anytime I was there, it was when I was going as fast as I could to get out of there!

3 places I've driven through that I wouldn't drive through now if I could avoid it...

Brooklyn
Miami
LA

BTW, it wasn't 'all' of LA, but enough of it I'd avoid it all anyways. LOL :D

Oh boy. I better watch out. :D
where in bklyn do you frequent?

As long as you don't transfer to the NYS Thruway above 787 I'm fine!

I never did see that "clue"!
One day it'll be highway, :D

mikecp421

It's the "75".
lol, genius

Goes to show, I'm not "in the know". Thanks for the info.....I'll not go to Brooklyn with the need for speed!
i'm kind to mark viii's

LOL, I hear that on Brooklyn! Anytime I was there, it was when I was going as fast as I could to get out of there!

3 places I've driven through that I wouldn't drive through now if I could avoid it...

Brooklyn
Miami
LA

BTW, it wasn't 'all' of LA, but enough of it I'd avoid it all anyways. LOL :D
yea its not a place to settle

and here is a good way to see who I work with, be aware there is some foul language in this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwiRrK4lGzQ

Mike, I'm in Bay Ridge. I don't get up your way too much,for obvious reasons. I'm not allowed to carry heavy armament:D.

Back