Lod T-shirts

Could I get a Gen I. My previous one looks like it was used to wipe up a bottle of wine. Wasn't happy about that.

Is it a white shirt with black outline? If not I'm alright with the black shirt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by budpytko
WTH Jess, how can you afford this...isn't your Governor holding all your paychecks? :mad:

"I'm exempt for now. ;) "

Exempt from collecting your money or from working?

WTH is wrong with your quotes Bud?! And, I'm one of those cops that actually works and writes tickets and helps people. I'm too new to be a slug already, lol. According to the Governor, CHP Officers (not Sgt and above) are exempt from any furlows or IOU's.

he's exempt from working, he just drives around in a fancy crown vic with neat sounds and lights and eat krispy kreme glazed donuts and drinks coffee all day, then he gets on here and postspics of how hard he works, taking pics of celebrities all day.

I have never drank/tasted coffee in my life. I get a Pepsi and a bagel some mornings though. :) I haven't had any donuts come to think of it! You're just jealous Jamie. :)

Jesse, when did I ever say that?! :p

You don't remember? It was that one time last year!

Probably on April 1st! LOL

Not yet, lol!

WTH is wrong with your quotes Bud?! And, I'm one of those cops that actually works and writes tickets and helps people. I'm too new to be a slug already, lol. According to the Governor, CHP Officers (not Sgt and above) are exempt from any furlows or IOU's.

I have never drank/tasted coffee in my life. I get a Pepsi and a bagel some mornings though. :) I haven't had any donuts come to think of it! You're just jealous Jamie. :)

yeah i am!

Sharks play @ 4:30 today so any last minute payments need to be received by 4:00pm today. I will place the order then.

Wow that was quick! Thanks Barry! (but the Sharks drool, you misspelled, understandable)

mine came today too but i got one shirt right, the other is not, i ordered two xl shirts, one of them is xl the other is 2XL its big enough to cover my bed!!! what should i do?

Sorry Jaimie I misread what you wanted.
I see what you said now. Send the XXL back and I will replace it with one of mine.

Sent PM.

Last edited:
Wow that was quick! Thanks Barry! (but the Sharks drool, you misspelled, understandable)

No, I spelled it right. The Sharks Rule!

You must mean "The Sharks Da-rule."

I think it's a rap song I've heard,
It goes to the beat of:

THUMP, THUMP, THUMP, THUMP.

Da-Sharks! Dae-rule, Dae-rule, Dae-rule!

OK you get the Idea.

Last edited:
Back