Are sunroofs rare?

calisonic

Registered
Ever since I got my mark about 3 weeks ago I have noticed more of them on the road, but I have yet to see another one with a sunroof (or maybe a moonroof ? whats the difference anyway?) maybe it's just my luck.

So how rare, if at all, are they?

Thanx.

I once had a car salesman at a Lincoln dealership tell me all LSC's came with the moonroof . . . found that to be untrue, during my extensive search ;)

How many had an aftermarket sunroof that would auto-close when the car was shut off? *raises hand* ;)

(I still miss that feature!:( )

I thought the difference between sunroof and moonroof was that one was solid and one was glass? Anyone?

:D -J

I thought the difference between sunroof and moonroof was that one was solid and one was glass? Anyone?

I heard of that too, but from what I read Ford just came up with moonroof as a marketing thing years ago just to be different and it does not apply to a particular type of hole in the roof of a car.

That's what I hear as well...maybe because the moon can be seen, but more comfortably on a cold night, through a glass "moonroof?" :)

Back